Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Who Wants Veronica? I Do! I Do!

If tonight's Veronica Mars is as funny as last week's, then this will be the funniest hour on television this week. Last week's first part of a two part story, was possibly the most hilarious episode the show has ever done. I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to Nick Lachey and "What's Left of Me" ever again without falling into the floor in hysterics.

And if that weren't good enough, then we got an amazing episode of Friday Night LightsWednesday night. I tried twice to blog about how brilliant it was, but Blogger kept shutting down on me. So I'll just have to say it was brilliant and the show deserves an Emmy and Humanitas Prize just for that episode alone.

Saturday night, my roommate and I were supposed to host a scavenger hunt, but NOBODY CAME, so we watched Fight Club instead. I forgot just how ridiculously amazing that movie is. I think it's now more brilliant than when I wrote about it in grad school. And can you believe that thing is almost ten years old?!! WOW!

And it's good that I got to watch Fight Club because none of the other moves I rented this weekend were worth spit. Sigh.

1 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Kayte said...

how odd, I've been thinking about Fight Club a lot lately and wanting to re-watch myself. Before I moved out to L.A. I never knew what an Ikea was and that whole first section of the movie blew by me. Now, having purchased several build-it-yourself pieces myself, I will watch with a whole new appreciate. Marvelous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home