Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Excellent FNL news

This is from today's column from Michael Ausellio at TV Guide:

"Well, after I personally relayed all of your testimonials to him, Reilly told me that there's a "good" chance the show will see a second season provided it holds steady in the ratings. "I just want it to maintain [its numbers], and then we'll figure out where to put it," he said. Reilly is such a huge FNL fan that he later joked promised to keep it going "until there are two people left watching this thing." And you better believe I plan on holding him to that."

You can be sure that more than two people are always going to be watching this show because I think--I hope--that there is at least one other person in the world who loves me enough to keep watching this show so that I don't commit suicide if it goes off the air. Heck, I've even almost convinced my dad to get a DVR so he won't have to miss this because of Bible study.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger cinegod said...

I think you can get into it without having seen everything. Just know it's about a small town and football. You'll be able to pick everything else up I feel free sure--if you're smart. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home