Monday, January 15, 2007

24 Pt. 2

Holy crap!  I just got stuck in the middle of radiation poisoning fallout.  I’m probably going to die in less than 24 hours.  

Oh wait.  24’s not real.  Keep telling myself that.  24’s not real.    (But is it too early to think 9:00-10:00 AM should be the hour Keifer Sutherland submits for his Emmy this year?)

This has not been a good day for paranoid people.  24 convinced me I can’t stay in LA, but then I watched Snakes on a Plane, and do I really want to risk getting on a plane if the airline isn’t prepared for snakes jonesing from phermones?

Sheesh!  What a day!

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I wouldn't be worried about snakes on a plane. If I were you, I'd fear the real terror in the skies: Babies on a plane.

Trust me: It's not pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home