Monday, July 25, 2005

You're Not Gonna Find This Anywhere Else

I had a whole post done this morning about my weekend, my reaction to Hustle & Flow, my chance to hera from one of the writers of Scrubs, my afternoon playing volleyball, but I had server problems and lost everything. Now you'll just have to imagine what it might have been because I really don't want to retype it.

However, the one part that was just absolutely fascinating that I do want to mention is the fact that when I went by Taco Bell in Burbank last night, I noticed that this parking lot has a space reserved for limos.

Where else are you going to find that besides Hollywood?

I guess it makes sense. This Taco Bell is right across the street from the Warner Brothers Studios, but still. Doesn't there seem to be something inherently wrong with a limo at Taco Bell? If you've got that much money, shouldn't you be wanting food that's not as mass-processed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home