Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I Can See!?

I've had glasses since I was a Freshman in college. I have a light case of nearsightedness (I think that's the one). The only time I need the glasses is if I'm watching a movie, reading a blackboard, watching TV with subtitles, and sometimes when I'm driving at night. Nevertheless, the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles claimed that I needed to wear the glasses at all times when I was operating an automobile.

Not California. Apparently, it's okay to be a little blind out here. I got my license the other day and I have no vision restriction.

Make of that what you will. I'm not sure what to think about it honestly.

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Sarah Anne Sumpolec said...

I guess that says a lot about California:-)

Of course, i won't say what...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home