Thursday, May 26, 2005

And It's Over

The TV Season came to a close last night and Alias couldn't have sent the entire network season off the air with a better cliffhanger. I'll start sharing my thoughts and wrapping up the TV season as a whole up next week, but just to say, this has been one of the better seasons in years. (At least for one hour programs and Arrested Development). There's not much that excites me from the potential fall shows (since inexpeclicably, Herskovitz and Zwick's 1/4 Life didn't end up on ABC's schedule), but it's probably too early to tell. Here's hoping to something worth watching this summer!

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT?! Anthony, we need to have a serious talk about Alias. And I mean soon. As in, I'm calling you this weekend and we will have a knock-down, drag-out verbal brawl over the Alias finale.

Yes, it gave us a good cliffhanger. I'm not even mad about Vaughn's secret and the car crash (as a Law of TV, any time two characters are in a moving car, having a serious discussion, something or someone will hit or be hit.)

What got me was everything else before that...i was almost CERTAIN you'd hate last night's finale. I swear, your taste in TV and film impossible to nail down! Just when I think I've got you figured out...

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I think you're right on disagreeing, but I'll leave it at this. Did you think that this movie was half as brilliant as an episode of AD?"

LAQ says, "Apples and oranges, man."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home