Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What Does It All Mean?

What does it mean that I'm more excited about three hours of Lost and Alias Wednesday night than I am the opening of Revenge of the Sith the same day? And honestly, given the opportunity, I'd like to see the finale of 24 immediately if I could--not Star Wars. Don't get me wrong. I'm looking forward to it, but unlike previous years, I don't feel the need to see it opening day.

Maybe that means I'm actually growing up. Though some test I took online today tried to tell me that I was really a 17 year old at heart. Hey--at least I'm old enough to drive...

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Blogger Sarah Anne Sumpolec said...

Anthony!!!

So glad to find you! Totally agree on the 24 thing - I cannot wait for the two-hour finale but since I've never been much of a star wars chick - it has less to do with star wars than thinking 24 is one of the best shows out there:-)

Looking forward to keeping up with you. And the test seems pretty accurate to me:-)

Sarah

 
At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anthony:
Since we don't see each other at Saturday morning writers' group anymore, I'll have to get my fix here. There are precious few people who can relate to my unabashed love for television...I think you had me at hello.

With all the networks' upfronts this week, I'm dying to know your thoughts on the upcoming season. I think Season 5 will be Alias' swan song. It lost its post-Lost slot and is now 8 p.m. on Thursdays. It is also the lead-in for an intriguing new show called "Night Stalker" by Frank Spotnitz of "X-files" fame. That could be a good match, though it'll never come CLOSE to the Wednesday night power couple that is Lost and Alias (or as I like to call it, "My two hours of alone time with J.J.")

And we WILL get to see Alias on the big screen. Well, sort of. It's called Mission Impossible 3. If anyone can revive that franchise, it's J.J. Unfortunately, it stars Mr. Scientology, not Jennifer Garner. I'm willing to compromise on that, as long as they bring Michael Giacchino in to compose the film's score.

Wow. This is the longest comment EVER. Maybe I should just get my own blog.

Leslie Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home