Friday, May 06, 2005

You Know You're In Trouble When...

Thoughts going through my head as I sat through Sahara this afternoon. (When this is what you focus on in the movie, you know the movie is lacking.)
  1. How fast will somebody respond to my text message? (Two points to Lisa for replying very promptly. Somewhere around the midpoint of the movie for those of you keeping score.)
  2. What are the chances of Matthew McConaughey ever getting an Oscar nomination? Cause that would be something to see. (Seriously, who ever thought Bill Murray would get one?)
  3. How does Penelope Cruz go from working with Almodovar to Cameron Crowe to this?
  4. Why can't my dad be the CEO of a company like Disney and get me a job?
  5. Is it blasphemous to say Steve Zahn might be cooler than Nicholson? Maybe, but then again, he's no Owen Wilson.
  6. I really am excited to see Crash.
  7. When is Proof ever going to get released.?
  8. The trailer for Hustle & Flow looks better than I expected, but I still couldn't help but giggle when the name Craig Brewer came up.
  9. I hope my copy of the Pacific Overtures CD is at home when I get there.
  10. Why haven't I gotten up and left yet?

1 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Jeff said...

book was better, but unlike Hitchhiker, this movie was just ehh

occasionaly entertaining, but very cheesy and not really up to the standards of what the Dirk Pitt character should have been

 

Post a Comment

<< Home