Friday, June 01, 2007

Next New Show

The next new show for the fall that I'm eager to see is New Amsterdam. This show on FOX is about a homicide detective who is 400 years old because he was given long lasting life when he saved an Indian princess. When he meets his soul mate, then he will be returned to mortal and live like a regular person. The character is just absolutely fascinating. It's really exciting and while the show does on the surface look like a procedural (he is a cop, natch), the pilot reads like it will be something much more interesting. I have some friends who have talked to the Executive Producer about this and it sounds just absolutely exciting. This trailer isn't the reason I'm excited, but it's still something...

1 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Kayte said...

Oh, if only it were so easy to know when you've found your soulmate. "Oh! I'm mortal again. You must be the one." hahaha

You'll just have to let me know how all these shows are since I have no time or inclination to watch :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home