Sunday, March 18, 2007

Battlestar Brilliance

Great Googalimoogaily!

Who knew that Rosslyn had cancer again? I gotta say I never saw that coming. The first part of two episodes that will end out the third season of Battlestar Galactica was close to brilliant. While I don’t buy for a second that anybody would let Apollo serve as the defendant’s co-counsel when he was a member of the military and his dad is one of the judges, having him resign from the army is a great twist that I didn’t see coming. It sets up a really interesting conundrum for the fourth season as the rift between Apollo and his dad becomes incredibly pronounced, in addition to the fact that he’ll have to deal with the fact that he will be as a private citizen. It was a great move. And seeing Tigh come apart on the stand was a scene that was long overdue. Who would’ve thunk he’d confess to killing his wife!

“The weather’s changing. There’s a storm coming” Those were Helo’s words. Why not just ask the Cylons to blow them to smithereens? I mean, seriously. It’s going to be ugly all over the place.

And I have to wait a frakkin’ week to see how it turns out? GRRRR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home