Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Signatures

I'm sitting here trying to sign 150 letters. (Can I get carpal tunnels syndrome from this?)

I'd ask if this is what my life has come to, but clearly it has and I don't even know what that means. I am officially declaring my quarter-life crisis over. I'm now moving into an existential funk.

What's the difference? Semantics.

What does that mean? It means if/when I ever go into therapy there's just more for me to discuss.

Does anybody read this thing anymore? Probably not. I don't and I write it.

3 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger The Marinara said...

I love you cinegod!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Sarah Anne Sumpolec said...

Still here...

oh wait...

you've got a potato chip on the floor, hold on, let me get it...

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Chris Brown said...

I read it, and I've never even met you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home