Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Pushing Brilliance

So, it's been a while, but I'm finally back blogging. I think it was that I finally saw something that made me want to share.

If Friday Night Lights was the new show to watch this year, Pushing Daisies is going to be the new show to watch starting this fall. I've read the pilot and it's brilliant. I can't wait to see it--especially after seeing this promo.

Clearly, this is going to be a challenge to a lot of people because it's so stylized, but it just seems like it should be great! Let's hope it will be.

4 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Sarah Anne Sumpolec said...

Pushing Daises looks really amazing. Thanks for putting up that trailor

Have you seen On The Lot? I'm a bit behind on watching it but I am enjoying it so much I was up half the night writing a short film in my head.

And yes, alas, I did not place in the screenplay contest but being a finalist has sent me into a tailspin of soul-searching for which I have no answers. Sigh.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Kayte said...

nice - looks really interesting, but how sad! You can't touch the love of your life :/ There must be a catch somewhere along the line!!

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger The Marinara said...

I am so in for "pushing daises" I really could listen to Jim Dale forever.

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Chris Brown said...

I'm intrigued. Without knowing more this seems like a plot better suited to a movie than a series.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home