Thursday, September 07, 2006

Years Ago

This sounds funny. And oddly familiar.
Wait. Wait. OH! I had this idea years ago when I wrote it up as a mock PSA for one of my writing classes. If only I'd known I could take an idea that had 45 seconds worth of material and turn it into a full-length feature, I would've gladly done so.

"Seann William Scott is in talks to headline edgy comedy "Big Brother" for 20th Century Fox reports Production Weekly.

The story concerns a selfish businessman who's forced to participate in the Big Brother program and is paired with a tough teen.

The two loathe each other, but they develop a twisted father/son relationship once the businessman begins teaching the youth all of the immoral things he used to get ahead in business.

"The Bourne Identity" screenwriter W. Blake Herron penned the script and Luke Greenfield ("The Girl Next Door") will direct."

Oh well... Que sera sera...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home