Monday, June 26, 2006

And speaking of close friends

So today was an incredibly lousy day that just kept getting worse and worse. It took a mild detour when I got to sit in a production office for 45 minutes, listening to stories of premieres, being astounded by the grandeur of the place. It was impressive in scope.

Nevertheless, I just happened to get the right phone call, giving me my umpteenth life/career option and it sounded like a great Plan Q. (I'm already past Plan D ors something.) This was the kind of person that I can confide in and that I've so been able to count on.

It's great to have friends. (I remind my self of this all the time when nobody calls on the weekends and I sit in my apartment, staring at the wall because I have nothing to do.)

1 Comments:

At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do that whole "sitting in your apartment staring at the walls wishing someone would call"-thing, too?! It's my least-favorite pasttime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home