Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Your Mission

Dear Sally:

As you probably know by now, I’m not a doctor or an artist. After leaving Ben and Noel behind, I was recruited by an organization known as IMF. I have a new identity, Lindsey Ferris. My IMF handler, John Musgrave, has me undercover searching for a terrorist named Owen Davian. One of the many aliases he uses is Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Sally, thanks to the work of my training agent, Ethan Hunt, also known as Tom Cruise, there exists a filmic record of this impossible mission. Go see it, just so that you can see what I’ve been doing with my life. I know that the presentation is intense. There are lots of explosions and moments where you may fear for my safety, as well as the safety of others. Just be sure and breathe the first time you see me. You might not remember breathing until it’s finished, but the one thing I did learn in my bio classes is that the body will take care of this on its own. It’s ok.

No matter what press you have heard about Ethan’s life, nor no matter how overexposed he might be at the moment, that should not factor into your willingness to see the film. Sure, he might look a little silly when he runs, but he put everything into this mission and his efforts are remarkable. Despite how the press (and many in the public) tries to smear him, Ethan is committed to his fiancé, his family, and to us at the IMF. He will take any precaution necessary to protect us, as well as our country. Davian might seem scary, but I promise you, Ethan wins. He’s the good guy. In fact, he’s a star at the agency. He never loses. I wish I could say that about the rest of us.

I hope everything is okay with you. I miss you.

Love,
Felicity

4 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger Royale said...

Nice. My favorite scene in the whole thing was when Felicity was practicing with the fighting sticks. I never considered her pretty, but wow, she looked pretty hot.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger cinegod said...

Never considered her pretty? Wow! I've always thought she was hot.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Royale said...

She looks a better these days with her hair straight. In the old days when her hair was a nappy mess, no, I can't see why she even made it on TV.

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't talk about Felicity like that man. Just don't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home