Monday, April 24, 2006

Trip Down Memory Lane

I had the rare opportunity to catch up with two friends from high school this weekend. It was a great experience and there were several things I learned. Here are some of the highlights:
• Turns out, I know nothing about Laguna Beach or VH1.
• Apparently, half the people I went to high school with have been in prison or are on drugs
• I’ve lost more of my accent than I give myself credit for.
• Unfortunately, I haven’t lost all of the accent.
• Debating whether Joey McIntire was the cutest New Kid on the Block could be decided by blows
• “We are lookin’ for our brother. Where could he be?”
• The name of my high school nemesis can still set me off, just as much as the name of my other little nemesis.
• Crazy prisoners do some crazy things. Has anybody ever set a sitcom in prison? Would that be too wrong?
• Apparently, I have a humorous vocabulary.
• Men’s family jewels are smearable.
• Pulling somebody’s hair out a single strand at a time over the course of a school year won’t cause them to go bald, nor will it be the most annoying thing they ever go through
• Apparently, there’s some restaurant right near my apartment that’s owned by a woman from Bristol, TN. (Gotta check that place out.)
• Plastic dinosaurs can totally make a décor scheme.
• I’m so glad I got out of the LEB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home