Sunday, May 07, 2006

Never Thought It'd Happen

And the "I never Thought I'd See It Happen on Network TV" Award goes to Desperate Housewives after last night's episode. I thought Frances McDormand's character coming onto her son's fiancee (Kate Beckinsale) in Laurel Canyon was shocking enough, but seeing Andrew sleep with his mom's sex addict boyfriend was a jaw-dropper. Kudos to the writing staff with thinking outside the box. And it completely made her subsequent actions make complete sense. Now if only the rest of the episode had been half that strong.

But at least Meredith finally told McDreamy off and they might be moving on. Thankfully, it looks like he's no longer hung up on his mistress, and will finally focus on saving his marriage.

And it's not much longer till Rescue Me comes back! YEA!

3 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think that Meredith and Derek are over for good - otherwise the writers will ruin a huge draw for fans of the show. It's similar to Ross and Rachel on Friends and Sydney and Vaughn on Alias...it's never over.

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...so I only caught the last 5 minutes of "Housewives." All I saw was Bree dumping Andrew off at a gas station in the middle of nowhere, but i had no real idea why. Gotta admit my jaw dropped upon reading your blog. Definitely did not see that coming.

"Grey's" was such a homerun Sunday night. Wow wow wow and more wow. All I have to say is that Izzie is sinking fast in my opinion. Everyone else is performing surgeries, saving babies, you know, WORKING, and all she does is make eyes at Half-Dead Guy and cuddle with him in his hospital bed. ENOUGH already. I'm also loving Callie...she is such a bad ass!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Royale said...

Kate Beckinsale is on DH?!?!!? Wow. How I miss network TV.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home