Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Great Group of People

Last night I started the TV Track Spring Training for Act One. And as I sat around the table listening to folks pitch their ideas, I realized a couple of things:
1. This is a really talented group of people.
2. I really want to write TV and get paid for it.
3. I wish I had moved to LA and started on this sooner.
4. Everytime I go in thinking that I'm going to write my next spec for [insert show title here], somebody suggests that I consider doing something else. The suggestion last night was The Shield or House.
5. Despite all the physical evidence to the contrary, I know that during the course of the last year, I have been truly blessed.

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo jealous of you. You have no idea. Just keep blogging and emailing me so I can continue living vicariously through you:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home