Thursday, February 09, 2006

Halftime Show!

I might not have seen all of the Grammys, but I can tell you this much—whoever Kanye West’s background dancers were deserve some serious cash.  Dancing while strapped to either a set of quads (or quints) or even a bass drum is not easy.  Then being able to play the funkiest drum break I’ve ever heard is quite impressive.  

And I’m gonna need some time to digest the idea that Sawyer and Charlie are in cahoots with one another.  At this point, the only word I can use to describe it is brilliant.  

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YESSSS....was "The Long Con" not the most brilliant episode of "Lost" in a long long time! Personally, I am LOVING the dark sides of Sawyer and Charlie. The idea of them teaming up against the self-proclaimed leaders/heros Jack and Locke is just full of possibilities...

LOVE IT.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Sarah Anne Sumpolec said...

Amazing episode.

Sawyer is one of the best bad guys ever because even though I hate him - I can't seem to really hate him. Now that's good writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home