Thursday, February 09, 2006

"I Love You" Songs

Broadwayworld has an interesting feature up where over 150 theater professionals share their favorite Broadway love song.  This of course got me thinking about what I would argue are the greatest Broadway love songs.  There’s no way I could get mine down to one, but here’s a list of ten to consider.
  1. “All I Ask of You” from The Phantom of the Opera

  2. “Goodnight, My Someone” from The Music Man

  3. “He Touched Me” from Drat That Cat

  4. “If I Didn’t Believe in You” from The Last Five Years

  5. “Love to Me” from The Light in the Piazza

  6. “Not a Day Goes By” from Merrily We Roll Along

  7. “Not While I’m Around” from Sweeney Todd

  8. “Somewhere” from West Side Story

  9. “Unusual Way” from Nine

  10. “Written in the Stars” from Aida

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home