Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Late Weekend Wrapup

Why is it impossible to have be pleased and content?  

I don’t know the answer to that, but as I sit here thinking about what I got done this weekend, I don’t feel very excited about my accomplishments for the weekend.  However, here’s a list of what I did this weekend:

  • Went on a retreat to start Act Two

  • Visited Santa Barbara for the first time

  • Came up with a brand new story for my spec script

  • Laid out a decent of my quarterly outline for when I start teaching our Sunday School class next month

  • Made new friends

  • Fortified relationships with select Act One faculty (I’m really excited about this one)

  • Watched episodes of Veronica Mars

I’m not even sure what else I would’ve liked to have gotten done, but I still don’t feel like I was 100% productive this weekend.  

Does that mean that I’m just programmed not to be content with progress or maybe is it simply that I’m only pleased when I get major accomplishments marked off on my mental “to do” list.  Who knows?  I sure don’t, but I don’t have any more time to think about it.  I’ve got to do some research on cyberstalking.  

2 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are only content with life when you die.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need to catch up soon...I'm dying to know who exactly you're fortifying relationships with, though I have my suspicions:)

What spec script are you working on now?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home