Saturday, October 15, 2005

Things I Learned This Week

Things I Learned This Week:
  • Alias has no shame regarding recycling plots

  • If you pretend to sit on a four year old’s head, it can still make him cry

  • My mother actually knows a little bit about pop culture

  • Not enough people know who Daniel Craig is, so therefore they aren’t familiar enough with how rico freakin’ suave he is.  Therefore, they know nothing about what kind of class he’ll bring to role of 007

  • Denny’s can actually be a conducive place to write.  

  • Some people will just ignore you over IM, even if they havent’ seen you for months

  • Not everyone in advertising knows the perceptions of his/her career demographic

  • There are cheesecakes out there that contain 99% of your daily recommended saturated fat.

  • A movie with a message can also be entertaining

  • Sheryl Anderson rocks!  (I knew that already, but I’m constantly being reminded of it all the time.)

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger cinegod said...

I still have not seen SERENITY! ACK! I thought I was going to see it last night, but we saw ELIZABETHTOWN instead. I'm hoping Thursday or Friday. Maybe tomorrow if I get out of class in time.

I've seen stuff about MIRRORMASK, but know nothing about it.

On a fantasy note though, I know someone who's seen NARNIA already and said that it's going to go over like gang-busters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home