Thursday, August 03, 2006

Random Nuggets

  • I'm really over listening to people talk about Mel Gibson's drunk-driving incident and everything that came from it. It seems like that's all the LA media are running with this week.
  • Dirt, the FX series that Courtney Cox Arquette is producing sounds really interesting. It's all about a tabloid and the paparazzi staff. I'm intrigued every time I read something.
  • I just got to chat with one of the former stars of Once and Again. While it was about absolutely nothing other than being stuck in traffic, highlight of my day. Oh, how I miss that show. Why Zwick and Herskovitz haven't done anything else is beside me. I wish they would so that I could camp outside their door till they hired me.
  • Obviously, I don't have a lot going on now. I've reverted to thinking about past decisions I've made in the last year. I've realized I've made two huge decisions very badly. Both were about jobs. Not sure what that means. I guess maybe I've got the important things taken care of. It's the logistical things that I'm not so good at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home