Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Return of a Friend

How great was it to see Scrubs back?   Maybe it’s just that it’s been a while since we’ve seen the show, or maybe it really got kookier, but the hour last night had me laughing almost the entire time.  From the multi-ethnic Siamese twin doctors to J.D. hiding in a backpack to backfarter, it was good to see this criminally neglected show back!  Bring on more!

And even more can you believe it?  Something actually worth watching on NBC now!  (Sorry to all you fans of The Office and Earl.  I just don’t get either of them.)

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you on "Earl"....I've only been able to watch about 5 minutes of it before changing the channel...but you "don't get" The Office!? Seriously!? Granted, it's no "Arrested"...

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, just surfed over to your blog and already I can tell you're a cool cat. I posted pretty much the SAME thing about Scrubs. Too funny! Check out my profile to get to both my blogs...I linked to you on my movie one!

Happy Blogging!
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home